September 1, 2015

September 30 Paintings in 30 days - Here we go!

One just can't believe the pace at which time flies these days. It is already September and that means the next 30 in 30 is already there! :-) As usual, I will be joining in and I will try to paint as much as I can. 

I will be working on my fundamentals - edges, brushwork, clean colour, counting my strokes etc. I will be doing simple compositions, which would mostly mean still lifes here in my studio. I will, as is my practice try to make the pieces into a series. 

Purple vase and fabric
Oil on Canvas, 7 by 5 inches
$50 + shipping
Click to buy
This piece was done using a limited palette of just four colours, including white. I have used cad red light, ultramarine blue, cad yellow medium and titanium white. Such experiments will be my focus during the month and I hope the challenge makes me more productive. Good luck to all other participating artists! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!