March 22, 2014

SOLD - One by two - Original Still Life Painting in Oils

Last week, I spotted a shop nearby that was having a clearance sale of home decor stuff. Promptly went there the next day itself and picked up a lot of ceramic vases in different shapes and colors, and some other props. I have been dying to use these things in still life set ups, but at the same time, I relish the challenge of the lemons. It gives me a chance to push myself to see what I can do, given just two lemons, a knife and two pieces of paper. The whole series is just using these things. I will try to come up with a couple of more compositions I think, after which I have a whole bunch of other subjects to paint. 

One by two
Oil on Board, 6 by 6 inches
Click here to bid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!